1/1 Photo of Enchiladas
One of my family's favorites. Easy to prepare, can also be made ahead and popped in the oven for supper. Serve with a tossed salad and it makes a great meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix or 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package dry enchilada mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheese (I use cheddar, mozzarella and taco seasoned cheese, one cup each)
- 1 (10 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- 1Combine sauce mix, tomato paste and hot water; whisk together and set aside.
- 2Brown beef; salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Stir in 1/2 of sauce mix and 1/2 of cheeses with ground beef.
- 5Spoon beef mixture, evenly divided, into each of the tortillas and roll up.
- 6Place rolled tortillas, seam side down, in a 13 x 9 pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 7Cover with remaining sauce and cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Garnish with lettuce, sour cream or guacamole if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.1
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 1383.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 33.4 g