Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup rice, dry
- 1 (8 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- Fry ground beef and onion together with garlic. Drain well.
- Add taco seasoning with 1/2 cup water.
- In a medium saucepan heat up the refried beans.
- While the refried beans are heating up and the beef is frying, Place 2 cups of water to boil. Add rice. Cover and place on simmer. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Warm the tortillas slightly in the microwave.
- Place each some beef, beans, rice and shredded cheese in each tortilla.
- Use only one cup of cheese in the tortillas.
- Pour a little bit of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 by 13 baking pan.
- Place filled tortillas in pan.
- Cover with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle leftover cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.