Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
- In a skillet cook chicken or turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine cooked turkey or chicken, 2 cups cheese, green chiles and onions.
- In a small skillet bring enchilada sauce to a boil, remove from heat.
- Dip each tortilla into heated sauce to soften.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey or chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center of each tortilla.
- Roll, place tortillas seam side down, in a 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
This is a great Enchilada dish! Easy to make and full of flavor. It was impossible to tell it was low fat. This is a dish I would not hesitate to make for guests. It really hit the spot! Thanks Lori for sharing this. :-)
We really enjoyed this recipe. I shredded one whole store bought rotisserie chicken and instead of just jack cheese I used a mexican-cheese blend. Got 12 enchiladas (2 pans full)! Will definitely make again!!!
I made these for a potluck at work....they were a hit..i was asked many times for the recipe.