Top Review by Merlot
This is a great Enchilada dish! Easy to make and full of flavor. It was impossible to tell it was low fat. This is a dish I would not hesitate to make for guests. It really hit the spot! Thanks Lori for sharing this. :-)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 3 (12 ounce) cupsshredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (19 ounce) canlas palmas green enchilada sauce (97% fat free)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet cook chicken or turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine cooked turkey or chicken, 2 cups cheese, green chiles and onions.
- In a small skillet bring enchilada sauce to a boil, remove from heat.
- Dip each tortilla into heated sauce to soften.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey or chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center of each tortilla.
- Roll, place tortillas seam side down, in a 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.