These little tartlets have all the flavors of enchiladas, are completely customizable, and offer built-in portion control. Want them mild? Leave out the chiles and use a mild sauce. Like them spicy? Add more chili and a spicier sauce. Substitue shredded cooked pork, cooked ground beef, or rice and black beans. These are Weight Watchers compatible, and the original author provides points (though she's not supposed to...) Nutrition information here is NOT CORRECT (because 'zaar doesn't have the low-fat cheese in the database). http://bit.ly/13MjeuK
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 375°F Lightly spray 8 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, enchilada sauce, scallions and chilies if using. Stir to combine until fully mixed.
- 3Push a wonton wrapper into the bottom of each of the eight sprayed cups in the muffin tin. Using about half of the chicken mixture, spoon evenly into the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle about half the cheese evenly over the top of each cup. Press another wonton wrapper on top (turn it 45 degrees relative to the first one for optimal aesthetics) and repeat the layering steps with the remaining ingredients.
- 4Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Wonton Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 324.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.2 g