Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This started from the back of a can of enchilada sauce. I don't think I changed it from the original reicpe. We always like a good cheesy Tex-mex type thing.
- Fry chicken tenders in oil and mix in enchilada sauce.
- Can either leave whole or shred.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine enchilada sauce, evaporated milk, and green chilies.
- Spray a 9X13 pan.
- Dip flour torilla in enchilada sauce mixture.
- Fill with chicken.
- Roll tortilla and place seam side down in pan.
- Repeat til pan is full.
- Cover with remaining enchilada suace.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes til hot and bubbly.
- If the recipe will be split into two pans- make 1 1/2 times the sauce, so there is enough for each pan.
This was really tasty and satisfying. I needed to use up green enchilada sauce and keep it simple for my husband to make. The only changes he made is we didn't have green chili so he chopped up a little jalapeno in its place. Also, we only had cheddar cheese rather than a blend but it was still good comfort food.