Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tastes even better the next day.
Make and share this Enchilada Stuffed Shells recipe from Food.com.
- 15 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a nonstick skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and seasonings; set aside.
- Place a rounded teaspoonful of refried beans in each pasta shell, then fill with turkey mixture. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Just realized I hadn't reviewed these yet. My family loves these! Nothing like my favorite two things together...Mexican and Pasta. These freeze great also, so I usually do extra and put those in the freezer. Great taste! Easy to put together! Thanks so much!
These were really good. We served them with spanish rise. I think in the end we all agreed that we'd rather have enchiladas but these were a nice change.