Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is so easy to make and so good.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped chilies
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed golden mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 package plain Doritos
- Brown hamburger and chopped onion, pour off grease.
- Put all ingredients in crock pot except Doritos chips.
- Mix and cook low 4 to 6 hours.
- Last 15 minutes before you are ready to eat, add Dorito chips and stir.
It was easy to make, and I added a tablespoon of sour cream to each serving. It improved the taste by reducing the bite caused by the diced chilies and enchilada sauce. Diced garlic added a bit to the falve