1/1 Photo of Enchilada Soup
This is a great, mild soup. If you are looking to spice it up you can add a 4.5 oz. can of chopped green chillies. You can also substitute garlic powder for onion powder if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free chicken broth
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken breasts, with liquid
- 5 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked broken into 3 pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano (dried)
- 1 chopped onion (for garnish)
- shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (for garnish)
- 1Bring the first four ingredients to a boil in a large pot.
- 2When boiling add all the ingredients except the garnishes.
- 3Reduce the heat to low and allow to simmer for 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 4Ladle into bowls, garnish and serve!
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.7 mg
- Sodium 589.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g