This is a great, mild soup. If you are looking to spice it up you can add a 4.5 oz. can of chopped green chillies. You can also substitute garlic powder for onion powder if you wish.
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fat-free chicken broth
- 2 (14 3/4 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken breasts, with liquid
- 5 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked broken into 3 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano (dried)
- 1 chopped onion (for garnish)
- shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (for garnish)
- Bring the first four ingredients to a boil in a large pot.
- When boiling add all the ingredients except the garnishes.
- Reduce the heat to low and allow to simmer for 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into bowls, garnish and serve!