I know there is a bunch of enchilada soup recipes on the web, but this one is incredibly easy as well as yummy. This recipe goes very well with anything from a simple sandwich to a large dinner. You can even add a bit of shredded cooked chicken to it.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 1 (7 ounce) canof extra sweet corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, with chili's
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, not chunky (chi chi's preferably)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- avocado, to garnish (optional)
- sour cream, to garnish (optional)
- Cut velveeta into cubes.
- Combine all ingredients into a non stick soup pot and boil on low until cheese has melted and soup has come to a boil.
- Stir frequently to avoid burning on the bottom.