1/1 Photo of Enchilada Quick Roll
Chef DEEdeeCOOK's Note:
This dish I made up when I did not have all the right ingredients and my family was hungry for Mexican Food...It turned out so good I decided to post it. It is a little bit different than what your old stand by traditional enchi taste like but still good and can be whipped together with what you have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First in 3/4 cup of water, add your 2 packets of taco sauce, heat over stove till it is disolved. Set aside for later.
- 2Pour your oil into your frying pan and cook your tortillias not too soft but not too hard. Put aside for later.
- 3Now in a heavy skillett fry your hamburger till it is done.
- 4Now chop your lettuce up and still into hamburger and fry it down halfway soft.
- 5Chop your Onion and halapino up and place in skillet with hamburger, cook down.
- 6Add your salt and pepper.
- 7Dip your tortillias in the taco sauce and lay them in your cake pan to be rolled.
- 8Place about 2 tablespoon of fryed mixture into your tortillia and roll tightly.
- 9When finished top with cheese.
- 10Cook for 30 mins on 350 .
- 11Garnish with green olives to look like flowers piminto facing middle.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Quick Roll
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1639.6
- Calories from Fat 854
- Total Fat 94.9 g
- Saturated Fat 52.1 g
- Cholesterol 360.1 mg
- Sodium 11295.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.9 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 101.9 g