Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dish I made up when I did not have all the right ingredients and my family was hungry for Mexican Food...It turned out so good I decided to post it. It is a little bit different than what your old stand by traditional enchi taste like but still good and can be whipped together with what you have on hand.
- First in 3/4 cup of water, add your 2 packets of taco sauce, heat over stove till it is disolved. Set aside for later.
- Pour your oil into your frying pan and cook your tortillias not too soft but not too hard. Put aside for later.
- Now in a heavy skillett fry your hamburger till it is done.
- Now chop your lettuce up and still into hamburger and fry it down halfway soft.
- Chop your Onion and halapino up and place in skillet with hamburger, cook down.
- Add your salt and pepper.
- Dip your tortillias in the taco sauce and lay them in your cake pan to be rolled.
- Place about 2 tablespoon of fryed mixture into your tortillia and roll tightly.
- When finished top with cheese.
- Cook for 30 mins on 350 .
- Garnish with green olives to look like flowers piminto facing middle.