Recipe by Freda2 Brown
I found this recipe off of an internet website. It is pretty simple and DH likes it a lot...he adds sliced jalapenos at the table!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 10 corn tortillas, about
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground meat and onion in a skillet; drain fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Stir together soup and milk; Spoon mixture into a baking dish.
- Cut tortillas in half, use halves to spread over soup mixture.
- Spoon meat mixture over tortillas; top with tortillas.
- Spoon remaining soup over tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let rest about 10 minutes before serving.