Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and fast and really good!!
- 1 lb cooked and drained ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho chips
- 1 lb cheddar cheese (shredded) or 1 lb mixed cheese (shredded)
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- ONLY PRE-COOK THE HAMB.
- Mix hambuger, onion, soups and taco sauce together. Put a layer of this mix on the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish, then a layer of crushed chips and then the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees coverd for 45 mins the uncovered for 15 minutes You can top it with lettuce and chopped tomatoes.
This is delicious!! Very easy to mix together. I was very suprised on how easy this was to make. My only problem was the hamburger, salsa, soups and onion mixture was very runny when we ate this. I only mixed in one can, the cream of mushroom soup. I am so glad I did now because if i would have added the other we would have been eating soup!! LOL!! I will make this again and try to improve on how runny it is, after all DH and I enjoyed this meal!!
This recipe was very good and WILL make again because my family loved it. This was so easy to make. We of course topped it with sour cream. Thanks for posting.