Recipe by KarenJO
Easy and fast and really good!!
Top Review by Nikki Kate
This is delicious!! Very easy to mix together. I was very suprised on how easy this was to make. My only problem was the hamburger, salsa, soups and onion mixture was very runny when we ate this. I only mixed in one can, the cream of mushroom soup. I am so glad I did now because if i would have added the other we would have been eating soup!! LOL!! I will make this again and try to improve on how runny it is, after all DH and I enjoyed this meal!!
- 1 lb cooked and drained ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho chips
- 1 lb cheddar cheese (shredded) or 1 lb mixed cheese (shredded)
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
Directions See How It's Made
- ONLY PRE-COOK THE HAMB.
- Mix hambuger, onion, soups and taco sauce together. Put a layer of this mix on the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish, then a layer of crushed chips and then the cheese. Bake at 350 degrees coverd for 45 mins the uncovered for 15 minutes You can top it with lettuce and chopped tomatoes.