Recipe by Sharon123
Enchilada sauce provides a lot of flavor and is a great way to change up nachos.
- 425.24 g refried beans
- 226.79 g enchilada sauce (more or less as preferred)
- 1 onion, diced
- shredded cheese
- 2.46 ml cumin
- tortilla chips
- lettuce or spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Heat beans and cumin in a small saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes until softened.
- Spread out tortilla chips on a large baking pan.
- Add beans then enchilada sauce, reserving some sauce for drizzling before serving.
- Sprinkle cheese and onions on top.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Add additional toppings if desired, and drizzle more enchilada sauce on top.