Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Enchilada sauce provides a lot of flavor and is a great way to change up nachos.
Make and share this Enchilada Nachos(Vegetarian) recipe from Food.com.
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 8 ounces enchilada sauce (more or less as preferred)
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- tortilla chips
- lettuce or spinach
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Heat beans and cumin in a small saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes until softened.
- Spread out tortilla chips on a large baking pan.
- Add beans then enchilada sauce, reserving some sauce for drizzling before serving.
- Sprinkle cheese and onions on top.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Add additional toppings if desired, and drizzle more enchilada sauce on top.