Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Mmmm...I had made a huge amount of The Last Red Enchilada Sauce You'll Need, and we were just dipping tortilla chips in it, when it hit me....YES!! And thus this recipe was created! HOW SIMPLE!!!
- 1 cup enchilada sauce (I used The Last Red Enchilada Sauce You'll Need The Last Red Enchilada Sauce You'll Need)
- 1 lb tortilla chips
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans, heated
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Seperate the chips on your individual plates.
- Use the rest of ingredients to make nachos.
- This recipe really is easy, and it is up to you how much you use, and what you use. This is just how we did it!
I had some leftover green enchilada sauce when I found your recipe, and it was a good use of leftovers making nachos. I made this spur of the moment, and didn't have the beans in the house, so left them out. I also added cilantro at the end. I didn't measure anything, just assembled, like you said. Thanks for this idea, very yummy.