Recipe by Reigna
Quick and easy, you can use either chicken or ground beef in this recipe. Has a nice tangy taste!
Top Review by Gingerbear
Delicious recipe! The only things that I did a little bit differently is added black olives to the meat mixture and a little cheese on top of that layer too. Even though it has corn tortillas in the recipe it would also taste great as a thick dip for those Tostito scoop chips for a party. I brought it to a potluck here at work and everyone loves it. I also brought sour cream and toppped my bowl of lasagna with sour cream. Great recipe that a person can really work with by adding or taking away ingredients as well as just using the recipe as it is. No matter which way...It is delicious! Thank you, Reigna :-)
- 18 corn tortillas
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package yellow rice, prepared or 3 cups Spanish rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray a 9x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Layer six corn tortillas in the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the cooked meat and frozen corn with 1 can of enchilada sauce, and layer it on top of the layer of corn tortillas.
- Top with six more tortillas.
- Layer the rice, and sprinkle with most of the cheese.
- Top with remaining tortillas, and pour the other can of sauce overtop.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until bubbly and heated throughout.