Chef #1151312's Note:
I found this recipe in a booklet. I tried it and we really liked it. I hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 18 corn tortillas
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 12 ounces chicken pieces, grill
- 3 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400 deg.
- 2In a glass bowl blend refried beans and chilles, cover and microwave for 1 minute.
- 3Stir together ricotta, egg, mexican seasonings and salt. set aside.
- 4Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce evenly in a 13 x 9 baking pan. Overlap 6 corn tortillas to create a layer. Spread half each of teh black bean mixture and ricotta mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with half the mexicorn, half the chicken and 1 cup of cheese.Top with 1/2 cup enchilada sauce.
- 5Add 6 more tortillas; top with 1/4 cup enchilada sauce. repeat layering teh black bean mixture, ricotta mixture, mexicorn, chicken and 1 cup of cheese. top with 1/2 c of the enchilada sauce and laast 6 tortillas. Spread with remaining enchilada sauce; sprinlkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- 6Cover with foil; bake at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.3
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 1756.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 33.0 g