Recipe by Pj in Illinois
I saw this dip recipe in toh quick cooking.I had to try it and was glad I did.So easy to prepare,and tastes great too!
Top Review by Marsha D.
This was really good Pj! DH and I love dips and this turned out really good.Easy to prepare too. I did add some onion and cumin for that extra flavor. I will be making this more often. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us!
- 2 cups cooked hamburger
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup corn chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large bowl combine hamburger,chili,enchilada sauce,tomato sauce and corn chips.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2 qt baking dish bake uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes remove from oven and spread sour cream evenly over dish sprinkle with cheese bake 5 minutes longer to melt cheese serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.