Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
probably didn't spell it right but this has been passed down to me from my mother and was a staple in our home growing up and now.
- 3 (16 ounce) cans fat-free refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) bag cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 1 onion
- 8 ounces salsa (your choice of heat, i prefer medium)
- 2 (12 ounce) bags tortilla chips (or whatever size you like)
- chop and saute the onion in a large frying pan.
- then add the refried beans and the corn and cook at medium heat until refried beans aren't so stiff.
- add about a cup of shredded cheese.
- once cheese melted add some salsa for flavoring.
- this will feed at least 6 people.
- dip chips in dip and munch away :D great for lazy days!