probably didn't spell it right but this has been passed down to me from my mother and was a staple in our home growing up and now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1chop and saute the onion in a large frying pan.
- 2then add the refried beans and the corn and cook at medium heat until refried beans aren't so stiff.
- 3add about a cup of shredded cheese.
- 4once cheese melted add some salsa for flavoring.
- 5this will feed at least 6 people.
- 6dip chips in dip and munch away :D great for lazy days!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Dip
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.1
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 619.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g