1/5 Photos of Enchilada Chicken Tart
A twist on the classic enchilada casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or 2 cups cooked turkey
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese (6 oz)
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can refrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 3 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1Heat oven to 400°F; spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add corn; cook until thawed and crisp-tender.
- 2Stir in chicken and chilies. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and 1/2 cheese. Cool 5 minutes.
- 3Unroll dough into pan. Gently press into 10 inch square. Spread about 2 tbsp of the enchilada sauce over dough. Spoon chicken mixture over sauce to within 2 inches of each edge.
- 4Drizzle 1/4 cup enchilada sauce over chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Fold edge of dough up over filling, rounding corners and pleating dough as necessary.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and filling is bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 6Heat remaining enchilada sauce.
- 7Cut tart into wedges and serve with tomatoes, lettuce, and warm enchilada sauce.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Chicken Tart
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 386.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust