Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great! It was on the spicy side, but my kids both still ate it up. I came up with this tonight when I needed to use what I had on hand. I hope you enjoy it! This does make enough for 2 nights of pasta, but you'll be happy it made so much, you will want to make more!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed for easy melting
- 1 -2 cup leftover chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 lb pasta, we used bowtie
- Get the pasta going.
- As the pasta is cooking, mix the remaining ingredients together in a sauce pan and mix over medium heat. (Turn down heat on sauce if pasta still is cooking once the cheese is melted, to keep it warm.).
- Drain pasta, when done cooking, and add half of the sauce mixture to the pasta. Stir until all is coated.
- Put away the rest of the sauce for another night.
- You can add sour cream at the table if you would like, and some cheddar cheese.
This was not what we expected - It wasn't mexican-flavored enough for us. I liked the sauce, just not on the pasta. I saved it to use with something else.
The boys enjoyed this and said I could make it again, so that's all the praise I needed!
This was very flavorful, this does make alot of sauce, so be careful. Thanks for a great recipe.