Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This is a quick creamy chicken potato dish with Mexican flavor and topped with crunchy corn chips.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampells cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups el paso enchilada sauce
- 3 cups Frito corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Spray 9 X 13 baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese with cream of chicken soup in large mixing bowl.
- Add shredded hash browns and gently mix until blended.
- Add 1 Cup Enchilada Sauce to the greased baking pan.
- Gently spoon in potato mixture and flatten the top with the spoon.
- Add the 1 1/2 cups Enchilada Sauce on the top of dish.
- Add 1 1/2 cup Frito Corn Chips and gently push down into sauce and potatoes.
- Spread the balance of corn chips on the top. Do not push down.
- Bake 30 minutes. Let set 15 minutes before serving.