1/1 Photo of Enchilada Chicken
Quick, easy and healthy Tex-Mex meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 (4-ounce) trimmed boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 22 teaspoons Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning.
- 3Olive oil spray.
- 44 tablespoons enchilada sauce.
- 51 cup light monterey jack cheese.
- 62 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped.
- 71 can black beans.
- 8Preheat oven to 350°F
- 9Beat and tenderize the chicken! (a reminder for myself).
- 10Season each chicken breast evenly on both sides with the southwest seasoning.
- 11Place a large ovenproof nonstick skillet over high heat. When hot, lightly mist with the olive oil spray and add the chicken. Cook, turning once, 2 minutes per side, or just until the chicken is golden brown on the outside.
- 12While chicken is cooking heat beans over medium heat on stove top.
- 13Remove the pan from the heat and top each chicken breast with 1 tablespoon of the enchilada sauce, one-fourth of the cheese and one-fourth of the cilantro.
- 14Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 6 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and the cheese is melted.
- 15Serve over black beans.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
southwest chipotle seasoning
light monterey jack cheese