Enchilada Casserole - Vegetarian
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix black beans, green chilis, tomatoes, red onion, and green onion. Set aside.
- In small bowl, mix red and green enchilada sauces. Set aside.
- In 8x8 oven-safe pan, layer ingredients as follows: 3 corn tortillas (may have to split in half to fit the pan size, 1/3 of the enchilada sauce, 1/2 of the black bean mixture, 1/3 of the cheese. Layer again with 3 corn tortillas, 1/3 of the enchilada sauce, other 1/2 of the black beans, 1/3 of the cheese. Last (top) layer should be just corn tortillas and sauce. Make sure you cover the top layer with plenty of sauce to keep it moist. You will have 1 cup cheese leftover.
- Bake in over for about 35 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.