Recipe by Melinajane
My husband's favorite! I make this for family gathering and potlucks and it disappears quickly and there's always someone asking for the recipe! Yummy and quick!
Top Review by rickgort
Made it according to the former list of ingredients(condensed milk) and it is a inedible due to the sweetness. Oh well thats a few dollars in the garbage. Dont know if I want to retry it with the updated list(evaporated milk).
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of tostido corn chips
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) canmilnot evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F; brown hamburger or turkey meat and drain.
- In a sauce pan cook together milnot,enchilada sauce,cream of chicken and cream of mushroom.
- Bring to a boil and set aside.
- In a casserole pan crush up about 3/4 of the bag of Tostidos and cover the bottom of the dish.
- Layer the browned meat on top of the chips and then pour your sauce mixture on top of that.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with foil.
- Bake for around 15 minutes so that the cheese is good and melted.