Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Got this recipe about 8 years ago. It's received many compliments! Can be made the night before and kept in the fridge until ready to put into the oven.
- mix tomato sauce and enchilada sauce together in seperate bowl.
- Spray bottom of casserole dish with cooking spray and put a small about the tomato/enchilada sauce on bottom of dish.
- Line dish with tortillas, then a small layer of chicken, top with sauce and sprinkle cheese on top of sauce.
- Add a second layer of tortillas and then black beans, corn and cheese.
- Add a third layer of tortillas, chicken, sauce, cheese and sprinkle black olives on the very top.
- You may not use all the corn, beans or sauce. Use to your discretion.
- Bake in oven at 350 for one hour or until cheese on top is very bubbly.
I made half a recipe for the two of us and still have lots leftover. I used left over roasted Mexican pork and caramelized onions but fresh corn tortillas. Loved how the flavors melded together. Served with a salad and very filling.
Good recipe. I substituted the corn and black beans with a bag of frozen SouthWestern veggie mix and it was wonderful.