1/1 Photo of Enchilada Casserole
1 hr 20 mins
Got this recipe about 8 years ago. It's received many compliments! Can be made the night before and kept in the fridge until ready to put into the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix tomato sauce and enchilada sauce together in seperate bowl.
- 2Spray bottom of casserole dish with cooking spray and put a small about the tomato/enchilada sauce on bottom of dish.
- 3Line dish with tortillas, then a small layer of chicken, top with sauce and sprinkle cheese on top of sauce.
- 4Add a second layer of tortillas and then black beans, corn and cheese.
- 5Add a third layer of tortillas, chicken, sauce, cheese and sprinkle black olives on the very top.
- 6You may not use all the corn, beans or sauce. Use to your discretion.
- 7Bake in oven at 350 for one hour or until cheese on top is very bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 947.8
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.9 g
- Cholesterol 171.1 mg
- Sodium 1703.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 59.9 g