Recipe by E.A.
Got this recipe about 8 years ago. It's received many compliments! Can be made the night before and kept in the fridge until ready to put into the oven.
- 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken (or turkey)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can olives
- 4 cups of grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- mix tomato sauce and enchilada sauce together in seperate bowl.
- Spray bottom of casserole dish with cooking spray and put a small about the tomato/enchilada sauce on bottom of dish.
- Line dish with tortillas, then a small layer of chicken, top with sauce and sprinkle cheese on top of sauce.
- Add a second layer of tortillas and then black beans, corn and cheese.
- Add a third layer of tortillas, chicken, sauce, cheese and sprinkle black olives on the very top.
- You may not use all the corn, beans or sauce. Use to your discretion.
- Bake in oven at 350 for one hour or until cheese on top is very bubbly.