Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Made this tonight. Threw some things in a casserole dish and it turned out yummy. This tastes like an entree by Amy's, but it is not vegetarian...
- 1 cooked chicken breast
- 10 corn tortillas
- 566.99 g enchilada sauce
- 473.18 ml sharp cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g mixed mushrooms
- 453.59 g corn
- 453.59 g black beans
- minced garlic
- dried chipotle powder
- put a little enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- place six torillas on bottom, covering bottom and most of the sides.
- mix sauce (reserving a little for the top), corn, shredded chicken, beans, 1 c cheese, and seasonings together.
- pout into casserole.
- cover with remaining tortillas and top with remaining sauce.
- cover with cheese.
- bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
So easy and quick for after-work meal! I lower the sodium by poaching the chicken in plain water, using no-salt added canned corn & corn tortillas and shred my own cheese. Family loves it!