Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
I needed something to make tonight and I just started throwing things together. It was yummy and everyone loved it!
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 10 corn tortillas (tear in half)
- 12 1⁄2 ounces chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine enchilada sauce, beans and chicken -- mix well. Spray cooking spray on a 9"x9" pan. Tear all tortillas in half. Put 4 pieces of tortilla onto bottom of pan. Layer with chicken mixture and then 1 cup of cheese. Repeat this process again and end with two tortillas on top. Cover with tinfoil and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.