Recipe by Mrs. Hughes
From Kraft. This is bland to me. I thought I'd post it and see if anyone can experiment with it and make it less bland. It has potential to be a good recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave meat and onions in a 2 quart microwaveable dish on HIGH 4 to 6 minutes, or until meat is done, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
- Microwave 5 to 9 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring every 4 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Place 1 tortilla in same microwaveable dish; top with layers of 1/4 each meat sauce and cheese.
- Repeat layers 3 times.
- Microwave 2 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes and sour cream.