This was another favorite growing up, and I think my Mom might have invented it. She used to cook it in the microwave, but I prefer to bake it in the oven. There's no meat in it, but it's filling and great when you want something quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking dish with 4 tortilla halves.
- 2Mix the beans with scallions, chili powder, cumin, and minced garlic.
- 3Place half the bean mixture on top of the tortilla halves.
- 4Top with 4 more tortilla halves.
- 5Spoon corn over top.
- 6Sprinkle half the cheese and all the green chilies on top.
- 7Top with the remaining tortilla halves, then bean mixture.
- 8Top with canned tomatoes and the rest of the cheese.
- 9Bake 40 minutes at 350.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 373.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g