Recipe by Robin in Kansas
This is a very simple microwaveable dish. The olives are what make it delicious!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 12 corn tortillas
- 16 ounces salsa
- 4 ounces black olives, chopped
- 4 ounces green olives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 TB oil in a skillet and warm over me/low heat.
- Warm 1-2 tortillas at a time, both sides until soft.
- Spread a thin layer of salsa in a baking dish then layer of tortillas, cheese, onions, olives and sour cream. Do several layers ending with lots of cheese an sour cream.
- Microwave for 7 minutes.