Recipe by ebbs873
I found this at www.miserlymoms.com. Apparently it's only $1.12 per serving. Submitted by: Brandy White
- 1 lb ground beef (on sale $.99)
- 10 flour tortillas ($1.89)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa ($2.29)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese ($1.50 on sale)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (pennies)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt (pennies)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (pennies)
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet brown ground beef, drain well.
- Add spices and water, boil for about 5 min until water is almost completely absorbed.
- Add 1/2 jar salsa and 1 cup cheese to beef, mix well.
- Fill each tortilla with 2 tbs. of meat mixture rolling as you go.
- Place filled tortillas seam side down in a 9x13 glass baking pan.
- Top enchiladas with remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.