Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
You may alter the hotness of the casserole by using mild, medium, or hot enchilada sauce. You can also substitute enchilada sauce for tomato soup.
- 1 (9 inch) package flour tortillas
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 small-medium onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can mild enchilada sauce
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- grated cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add soup and salt and pepper.
- Layer enchilada shells and sauce in a 9 x 13 pan - ending with the sauce on top.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.