1/1 Photo of Enchilada Casserole
Chef #665666's Note:
I learned this dish from my mother-in-law. It's a quick and easy way to Mexican night fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Ferenheit.
- 2Brown hamburger meat in skillet, drain.
- 3Add soup, milk, green chiles, and sour cream. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Heat tortillas in a skillet with a small amount of oil, drain on paper towels.
- 5In casserol dish, alternate layers of tortilla and meat sauce until all sauce is gone.
- 6Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.3
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 135.5 mg
- Sodium 886.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 31.6 g