My one-year-old really gobbled this up! It's only as spicy as you make it. And, boy, was it easy!!
Make and share this Enchilada Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until done; drain the fat.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside.
- Place two tortillas, overlapping if necessary, in the bottom of a 13 X 9 inch baking pan, coated with cooking spray.
- Cover with 1/3 of the meat mixture; top with one cup of corn; sprikle with one cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers once, then top with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350% for 30 minutes.