- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 3 (12 ounce) cupsshredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until done; drain the fat.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside.
- Place two tortillas, overlapping if necessary, in the bottom of a 13 X 9 inch baking pan, coated with cooking spray.
- Cover with 1/3 of the meat mixture; top with one cup of corn; sprikle with one cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers once, then top with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350% for 30 minutes.