1/2 Photos of Enchilada Casserole
Trish Liechty's Note:
My one-year-old really gobbled this up! It's only as spicy as you make it. And, boy, was it easy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until done; drain the fat.
- 2Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside.
- 3Place two tortillas, overlapping if necessary, in the bottom of a 13 X 9 inch baking pan, coated with cooking spray.
- 4Cover with 1/3 of the meat mixture; top with one cup of corn; sprikle with one cup of cheese.
- 5Repeat layers once, then top with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350% for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.2
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 171.0 mg
- Sodium 1476.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 47.3 g