Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My one-year-old really gobbled this up! It's only as spicy as you make it. And, boy, was it easy!!
Make and share this Enchilada Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until done; drain the fat.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and salsa; set aside.
- Place two tortillas, overlapping if necessary, in the bottom of a 13 X 9 inch baking pan, coated with cooking spray.
- Cover with 1/3 of the meat mixture; top with one cup of corn; sprikle with one cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers once, then top with remaining tortillas, meat and cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350% for 30 minutes.
YUMMMMMY!! Very quick and easy to make, and much less messy to eat than traditional enchiladas!!
Very delicious! I made this when some of our friends came over and they had seconds:) I used fresh ground venison instead of hamburger since my hubby just got a deer:) Good with a dollop of sour cream on top!
Love Love Love this recipe. I found this recipe a couple years ago and I am so glad I did. My husband practically begs for it. I make it with chicken, add a bunch of green onion to the corn and diced chilies to the sauce. Big Yum! Thanks for posting!