Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
While looking for a new flavor for burgers...I found some enchilada sauce in the fridge. Nick would absolutely drink enchilada sauce right out of the can... so what the heck.... Enchilada Burgers!
- 1 lb ground beef (80 % lean)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons enchilada sauce
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and form into 4 patties.
- press one finger into the center of the burgers making a small indentation (this keeps them from puffing up).
- Grill to your liking -- OLE.