Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
something I made up with leftovers that turned out amazing. You can use any kind of burger you want with any meat or a veggie patty.
- 4 beef burgers or 4 veggie burgers or 4 turkey burgers
- 4 hamburger buns or 4 kaiser rolls
- 4 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- jarred sliced pickled jalapeno pepper
- onion, sliced thin
- 4 slices tomatoes
- enchilada sauce, heated (I prefer homemade!)
- Fry patties until desired doneness. Top each with a slice of pepper jack and cover until melted. Simultaneously toast/grill the buns.
- Assemble the burgers by taking the bottom buns and layering jalapeno slices, onions and tomatoes. Place burgers on top and spread a generous layer of sauce on each top bun. Close the sandwiches and dig in!
loved these very messy but amazing cherry bombers
We love green enchilada sauce, so were excited to try this as a new way to have our veggie burgers. It was good (if a bit messy!).