Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Hormel's "Spam Quick 'n Easy Recipes"
- 12 ounces Spam, cubed 1/2-inch
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 (7 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- picante sauce
- Place about 1/4 cup SPAM, 1 tablespoon onion, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese on one side of tortilla.
- Set remaining cheese aside.
- Roll up jelly-roll fashion and place seam side down in greased 13x9" baking dish.
- In small bowl combine remainin ingredients and blend together with wire whisk.
- Pour over ehchiladas.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 50 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with picante sauce.