Charlotte J's Note:
From Hormel's "Spam Quick 'n Easy Recipes"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place about 1/4 cup SPAM, 1 tablespoon onion, 1 tablespoon green pepper, 1 tablespoon tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese on one side of tortilla.
- 2Set remaining cheese aside.
- 3Roll up jelly-roll fashion and place seam side down in greased 13x9" baking dish.
- 4In small bowl combine remainin ingredients and blend together with wire whisk.
- 5Pour over ehchiladas.
- 6Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Heat oven to 350.
- 8Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 50 minutes or until egg mixture is set.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 10Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 11Serve with picante sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1987 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.2
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 246.3 mg
- Sodium 1288.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 21.5 g