Enchilada Beef (Microwave)
- Place onion in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Crumble beef over onion and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once; drain.
- Stire in the tomato juice, tomato paste, green chilies and enchilada sauce mix (2 tbs + 2 tsp). Spread half of beef mixture in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with remaining beef mixture. Cover and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with crushed corn chips and remaining cheese. Microwave 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with additional corn chips if desired.
- (This recipe was tested in an 1,100-watt microwave).