I used sausage in place of the ground beef, and I really enjoyed this. Next time I'd double the corn. I threw my cilantro in with the mixture--recipe is posted as written. Recipe courtesy of Del Monte at allrecipes.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Drain tomatoes and set aside.
- 3Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Brown beef, stirring frequently.
- 5Add tomatoes and liquid, 1/2 of the drained tomatoes, refried beans, and chili powder.
- 6Stir until well blended. Cook 5 minutes or until beginning to boil, stirring occasionally.
- 7Place in shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle the remaining tomatoes evenly over all and top with corn and cheese.
- 9Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Garnish with cilantro and sour cream.
- 11Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enchilada Bean Dip With Corn
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 460.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g