Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I used sausage in place of the ground beef, and I really enjoyed this. Next time I'd double the corn. I threw my cilantro in with the mixture--recipe is posted as written. Recipe courtesy of Del Monte at allrecipes.com
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drain tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown beef, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes and liquid, 1/2 of the drained tomatoes, refried beans, and chili powder.
- Stir until well blended. Cook 5 minutes or until beginning to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Place in shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining tomatoes evenly over all and top with corn and cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with cilantro and sour cream.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.