Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so good, I make 2 and freeze one for later. Freezes very well.
- 12 corn tortillas
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 16 ounces corn
- 2 cups shredded mexican cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in skillet.
- When brown, add enchilada sauce, corn and cooked rice.
- Layer in a 9x13 Pan: Beef mixture, corn tortillas, refried beans, cheese.
- Repeat until ingredients are gone.
- Top with layer of shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.