Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is almost a duplicate for those delightful chocolates known as "Toffeefay". Easy to make and taste exotic.
- 5 macintosh toffee bars
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 dozen pre-baked prepared tart shells
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Melt toffee bars and evaporated milk.
- Stir while melting to prevent burning.
- Mix together well.
- Pour into prebaked tart shells.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Spoon a dollop of chocolate on top of each tart.
- Chill again.
WOW! These are damn good! Thanks.