Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a cranberry salad/relish that my Aunt Minerva used to make.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Place 2 cups water in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil, add cranberries and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and jello.
- Cool for about 10 minutes and then add the remaining ingredients.
- Chill overnight and serve.