Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
Learn to love spinach. A spinach and cheese pizza without a ton of sauce.
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3 ounces chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- Boil water and place chicken breast into boiling water until completely cooked. Cook until chicken reaches 180°F Cool and dice.
- Cook fresh spinach in a pan drizzled with oil. Spinach should look like it has shrunk.
- Spread 1/4 cup vegetable oil over pizza crust with a pastry brush.
- Spread 1/2 cup basil pesto sauce evenly over crust.
- Add the cooked spinach over sauces.
- Add sliced mushrooms.
- Add chicken.
- Spread the feta cheese over the pizza crust.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the pizza.
- Cook at 350°F until cheese is melted.